Wednesday 30 March 2011

I Would Rather Be Here!


My last year of university is finally winding down and along with the inevitable excitement  that goes along with finishing a four-year accomplishment is the mad rush at the end of the semester when essay upon essay and final assignments pile up to come and bite me on the backside.

All that's getting me through is the countdown to the end...mark you calendars people! April 26th marks my one and only exam and the day my university career will officially come to an end. That knowledge is both extremely exciting and nerve wracking. I'm very much looking forward to whatever comes ahead though, no looking back :)

Although the end is near, it's the process that sometimes gets me down. I would much rather be curled up in a comfy chair with a steaming cup of tea with a lovely book - or by the water, swinging happily back and forth while I read the latest book on my books to crave list!

Here's to crossing my fingers that this time will come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment