Sunday 27 March 2011

Oh For the Love of Books {1}


So, of course it is a widely known fact that I, 1) love books dearly and 2) buy them  constantly  
                               I am a huge believer in curling up with a good book and sinking completely into the authors world. It must be why I love paranormal so much - the perfect way to jump out of your own world into the imaginings and excitement of another. 


I am also known for wrapping myself so thoroughly in any given scene that I tend to laugh out loud of chatter away to the characters as if we're good friends catching up...weird, I know, but hey - it's how I roll!

Truth be told, if it came down to books or food...I'd choose books. So in honor of the many books I buy I've decided to start a weekly rundown of newly acquired luxuries. Here is my very first breakdown of recent purchases:


The Body Finder, (The Body Finder #1), by Kimberly Derting
published March 16th, 2010 by HarperCollins
336 pages

The Sky is Everywhere, by Jandy Nelson
published March 9th 2010 (paperback, March 22nd, 2011) by Speak
288 pages

Playing Hurt, by Holly Schindler
published March 8th, 2011 by Flux
312 pages




No comments:

Post a Comment