Wednesday 13 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {1}


Die for Me by Amy Plum
Hardcover, 352 pages
May 10th 2011 by HarperTeen

This soon to be released book is a YA paranormal I marked to read months ago when the release date was still a so far a way.

I've really gotten into YA books lately and have always loved paranormal so this book seems like such a good pairing. The story looks like it'll be one of those twisty, angsty, dark and eerie type books that I tend to lose myself in.

I also love the cover, it's beautifully gothic

**Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine**

2 comments:

  1. I read this one last week and I loved it. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read this one too. I agree - the cover is awesome. I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete