Sunday 8 May 2011

Oh For the Love of Books {6}

a play on "in my mailbox" hosted by Kristi@thestorysiren

Whew! This was a crazy busy week. I finished school only to move home in a day and start work. It was hectic, chaotic, riotous, crazy busy and any other synonyms you can think of that mean it was a week filled with both ups and downs. suffice it to say I was happy when the weekend rolled around! I wish I could say I had more time to read, but I was going through a bit of a book void where I couldn't settle on one I could really sink into. I kept flipping from one to the next trying to find the right fit without much success. So I was super excited when I read a review for Bree Despain's debut novel The Dark Divine. I ran out and bought it the same day and quickly sank my teeth into it. Then I got notice that 5 books I'd put on hold at my local library had arrived. So my book void is no more and I now have several great picks to work through. My week admittedly got 100 times better. 


Bought 
 
The Dark Divine, (The Dark Divine #1) by Bree Despain
Published November 23rd 2010 by EgmontUSA (first published December 22nd 2009) 
Paperback, 372 pages 














Borrowed from Library & Will Buy if I Love Em

My Soul to Take, (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent
Published August 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published July 29th 2009) 
Paperback, 279 pages 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
  

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Published September 7th 2010 by Little Brown/Poppy 
Hardcover, 288 pages




Academy 7, by Anne Osterlund
Published May 14th 2009 by Puffin 
Paperback, 272 pages

Hex Hall, (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Published March 2nd 2010 by Hyperion Book CH 
Hardcover, 323 pages

 
Leaving Paradise, by Simone Elkeles
Published April 1st 2007 by Flux 
Paperback, 303 pages














Hope you all had a great week in books! and Happy Mother's Day everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to start the Soul Screamers series!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete