Sunday 29 May 2011

Oh for the Love of Books {9}

 a play on "in my mailbox" hosted by Kristi@thestorysiren

Not much to report this week. Still working my way through books that I've purchased in the past few weeks! Lots of to be reads on the shelf.

The Morganville Vampires Volume 1 (Glass Houses and Dead Girls's Dance) by Rachel Caine

Paperback, 452 pages
Published November 3rd 2009 by NAL Trade 
I've already read Glass Houses and then saw that they had released versions of the books in volumes which normally I wouldn't like but I really like the covers for these and it's fun to have one after the other so that I can take off into the next book right after the cliffhanger of the first one :)



The Morganville Vampires Volume 2 (Midnight Alley and Feast of Fools) by Rachel Caine
Paperback, 448 pages

Published September 28th 2010 by NAL Trade 
Standing in the Shadows by Shannon McKenna
Mass Market Paperback, 474 pages
Published August 1st 2004 by Kensington (first published 2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment