Friday 20 May 2011

This is Me - Totally Exhausted!



All I want to do is crash! I actually woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday...for a split second I was the happiest girl in the world, then my reality came crashing in on me!

I had a Boo Hoo moment and then promptly jumped out of bed to get ready for work.

This week has dragged like nobody's business and boy am I thankful that it is the weekend. Not only that it's the Lonnnnggg weekend, which means 4 days off and a short work week as we end the month.
I really plan to do nothing but eat good food, drink good tea and reada reada reada - Whose with ME?!

On my list this weekend of books to plow through:

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - started a few days ago and need to finish it.
One Day by David Nicholls
Deadly Affairs by Brenda Joyce

maybe one more if it's feasible to read a book a day :P

Happy Victoria Day weekend everyone! Let all us Canadians rejoice that we had a Queen who reigned for 63 years and was important enough for us to celebrate her birthday! Queen Victoria was born on May 24th and so in Canada we celebrate this great day each year on the Monday before her birthday. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment