Sunday 19 June 2011

Oh for the Love of Books {12}

a play on "in my mailbox" hosted by Kristi@thestorysiren

From Amazon.ca




Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

From Chapters



Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh (a new paranormal series to dive into)
Heist Society by Ally Carter

From the Library




The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon

6 comments:

  1. Moon Called is really good. reading Heist Society now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Graveminder, it sounds good too! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I loved Nightshade and Piper's Son.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Nightshade :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you got great books from Amazon! I love the drake chronicles, and I really want Graveminder! I've got nightshade but I haven't read it yet.

    I'm a new follower via IMM, I've got a contest going on at my blog if you want to check it out =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to what you have to say about Heist Society. I keep seeing it at the library but havent had the motivation to read it myself yet

    ReplyDelete