Sunday 31 July 2011

Oh For the Love of Books {18}

a play on "in my mailbox" hosted by Kristi@thestorysiren

All library goodies this week.

Went on a bit of a road trip theme after reading Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
and found these two in a list on Goodreads.

Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris

 Not that Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian


 The next two in the 'Passion for Danger' series:
If Looks Could Chill by Nina Bruhns
A Kiss to Kill by Nina Bruhns
I continue to love the James Bond-esque book titles.

Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh

5 comments:

  1. Very nice haul. Angel's Blood was so good. Hope you enjoy your books. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Not That Kind of Girl, and with the title am definitely intrigued to find out more about the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those books look so good! The cover of Not that Kind of Girl is so awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I'm very interested in Not That Kind of Girl. I'll have to look out for it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books!
    Crash Into Me sounds so good but has mixed reviews which always 'knock' me

    ReplyDelete