Saturday 17 September 2011

Absentee Blogger

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, and I'm sorry for that. Things have been pretty crazy since I moved across the country. I am now based in Dublin, Ireland and could not be happier about the move. But time has been limited to both read and contribute to this blog. Hopefully once the initial pace and excitement of the first few weeks wears off just a tad I will get back to my normal reading routine. Well...maybe not normal but I will at least be reading every night before bed again. 

I am half way through Jenny Downham's You Against Me and so far I'm thinking it's really good. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I will be all finished and able to post a long overdue review for the recently released book (in the us/canada). I got my copy months back, sent to me from overseas and started it just before I left Canada, which is why it's taken me over two weeks to finish. With packing, moving, settling in, there just hasn't been much time. 

But from what I've read so far it's worth picking up! Happy reading everyone, until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a blast! Dublin is on my list of dream places to visit!

    ReplyDelete