Sunday 10 July 2011

Oh for the Love of Books {15}

a play on "in my mailbox" hosted by Kristi@thestorysiren

 I received a few great books this week but most especially I'm super excited to have received:

 You Against Me by Jenny Downham
This book isn't set for North American release until September 13th, 2011 but I couldn't wait that long when I first read the description for this book months back. So after a Canada Post postal strike that took up most of June, I finally receives my copy from Ireland this week! Yay! Cannot wait to dive into this one, but part of me wants to wait and savour it I hope it lives up to my expectations :)
 
From the Library
 Show No Mercy (Black Ops #1) by Cindy Gerard

 Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

Netgalley Titles

The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
Expected Publication: September 6th, 2011

Misfit by Jon Skovron
Expected Publication: August 1st, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment