Sunday 21 August 2011

Oh for the Love of Books {21}




I'll be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
finally got my hands on a copy of this book. Have been reading some really great reviews for this was but for some really odd reasons it isn't available in any or the bookstores in my city - really weird. I even went to visit a friend in Toronto and looked for it in boostores there and had no luck - but my fabulous library stocked it so I can finally see what this story is all about! Yay


Two romances to add to the collection to be read:
Seduced at Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair #3) read book 1 and really liked it!
One and Only by Kristin Higgins

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your review of Don't Stop Now..I'm intrigued by that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Stop Now was very good (but I think I liked Halpern's Into the Wild Nerd Yonder a little bit more). I read it on my vacation where I, too, was in Portland, OR and happened upon Voodoo Donuts (Doughnuts?) where Lil and Josh stop for some sweets. I don't think they had to stand in the massive line that I saw there, though. Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't stop now sounds really cute! kind of reminds me of Amy and Roger's Epic Detour.

    ReplyDelete