Tuesday 27 September 2011

Cassie Clare coming to Dublin!

October 27th is going to be an exciting day in Dublin. I went into Eason Bookstores today located on the north side of the Liffey on O'Connell Street in Dublin and saw that Cassie Clare will be hosting an evening in their shop in October. It's a ticketed event and obviously it will be a popular one, but I am desperate to get a spot. I will be dogging the phone lines tomorrow hoping that I am not to late to get a place. 

Clare will be reading excerpts from her recently released fourth installment of the Mortal Instruments series "City of Fallen Angels" as well signing copies of the brand new box set of the first three in the series and of course taking questions! I happen to have two of her books here with me in Dublin so if I do manage to snag a place you can bet those babies will be signed by the end of the night :)

Wish me luck in my attempts to be a part of this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment