Friday 16 December 2011

Oh for the Love of Books {29}

So, I actually received these two books last weekend, but they were sent to my home in Canada and my mom is bringing them to me here in Ireland when she arrives for Christmas. She showed me the covers over skype though because I was especially desperate to see the Clockwork Prince cover and extras that came with the first edition copy :)

Can't wait to actually have these two in my hands. They will both be nice reads to round of my year of great books!


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Saving June by Hannah Harrington





4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Clockwork Prince. I'm really excited for it too!

    Also, I live in Ireland as well! Cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ireland and scottland i mean i never been but ur culture is so rich clock work prince yay!!! i really wannna read its a good thing iam getting it soon lol anywho great IMM cant wait to see ur views on these books happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I officially love the new look! It's perfect =).

    Did you end up ordering any books?! I will have to check back for your IMM on Sunday ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chels! I've been working on it to make it perty :) Glad you like it! And yes, this weekend will be my last IMM until the new year but I haven't ordered any new books - YET

    ReplyDelete