Sunday 18 March 2012

Oh for the Love of Books {37}


Last week I received a package from my momma filled with three books that had come to my house in Canada. She kindly sent them to me here in Ireland and although I thought I knew about all the books I would be getting (Saving June by Hannah Harrington and Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer) I was very surprised when I opened the box and found a third book I hadn't ordered myself and had no idea was coming along for the ride across the pond. 

I've heard so many great things about John Green's last few books and knew that this was an author I wanted to spend time reading, well his new book has gotten great reviews since it's released and I was very happy indeed to find a copy of my very own nestled within the package. 
A very nice surprise, although I still have no idea where the book came from!

I knew my mom couldn't possibly have bought it for me, she wouldn't have known to get it and I never once mentioned it to her. I also know I didn't order it, so I'm thinking the book fairy's brought me a little gift!

Can't wait to dive into this one.

 The Fault in our Stars by John Green


What's in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Awwww that's awesome! That one looks so good! And you live in Ireland!?!?!? That's so awesome! Hope you're loving it there and I hope you enjoy everything you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you got a copy of THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! All I can say about that one is *places hand over heart* .. that lol.

    Yay for books from home =)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copy of The Fault in Our Stars on my shelf and hope that I get to it soon. It sounds like a very emotional read. Happy reading!
    You can find my Mailbox here

    ReplyDelete